~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday 18 October 2009

My Favourite Products

For this post, I'm going to tell all of you my favourite products. For5 me, L'Oreal is the best products that I ever use. It is suitable for my skin and until now, I have no problems when I'm using this products...

Here are some photos of my L'Oreal products.

This is my compact powder:



This is my blusher:

Blusher

My hair products:

Elseve set

My skin care products:

Bday gift from my mom

My lip gloss:

Lip gloss

All products:



Hehehe....

Most of my friend said that I'm crazy on Loreal. Yes, I am. I do agree with them....

No comments: