~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday 15 June 2011

What;s Happening?????


I really don't get it. Suddenly, I feel like want to be active in writing my blog. Maybe, I can make this as part of my life. hehehe... And I don't know what to do with this but I'll find out later. But, today I just want to show you my NEW BLOG'S TEMPLATE. So proud of it. It's beautiful, isn't it? Lalalala~~~~~

I want to share something. Studying in Islamic College is one of the big challenge to me. Is not about the rules, but I have to prepared for any consequences. I have to be prepare for what people going to say about me. Most of my friend said that I lied if I told them that I am studying in this particular college because I'm so different. Is it wrong if I want to study here? Hurm.... It's up to them to believe or not. One thing for sure, I love what I'm studying now ( I don't think that I used the right grammar. hahahaha...).



This is the most beautiful scene in my campus.


This is where my friends and I having lunch together EVERYDAY....



Suddenly I feel like I'm somewhere in China. LOL



This is the place where people come together, gathering. MASJID AL-AZHAR.

Okey. I'm done writing about my campus. It is not related with this blog actually but I just want to show off that I have a very beautiful and peaceful college. hahaha.... :)

No comments: